we had a self promotional project in my computer illustration class and I decided to do gift wrap. I thought it would go nicely with the naked old man birthday card. Enjoy!
John, this is so great! So funny. Whats also cool is that I print out my own gift wrap all the time! You should totally do that from now on. Just to further your concept and because I work in a place that's like the king of embellishing gifts - it would be cool if there was an ornament of sorts tied on with the ribbon, like a helmet or a word. I'm sure you would think of something funny.
example of what I'm talking about: http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article|10001|10051|/HallmarkSite/GoldCrownStores/GCS_GWCSP_MIX|stores
3 comments:
John, this is so great! So funny. Whats also cool is that I print out my own gift wrap all the time! You should totally do that from now on. Just to further your concept and because I work in a place that's like the king of embellishing gifts - it would be cool if there was an ornament of sorts tied on with the ribbon, like a helmet or a word. I'm sure you would think of something funny.
example of what I'm talking about:
http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article|10001|10051|/HallmarkSite/GoldCrownStores/GCS_GWCSP_MIX|stores
Nice.... i think it would be cool if Hallmark did stuff like this. Funny drawings. Do more.
j
real rad!
sincerely,
_b
*dumpster funk morgan.
holler
Post a Comment