Wednesday, February 18, 2009

howdy!

My name is Matt Crotts, and I'm a senior Illustration major here at Ringling. I'm something of a chameleon with my illustration work - I love to do just about anything art-related, so long as it's built to connect with people and contributing to the bridges of communication!

I've been looking forward to this workshop ever since this time last year, when I didn't get in to the previous session :(
Since that time, I've been working towards putting together a body of work that is more genuinely indicative of Hallmark's top-tier styles and appreciations, while still honest to the range of expression that moves me.

These are a few of the pieces that I've done, mostly in thorough anticipation of applying to work in the greeting card industry. I keep my website well updated with my larger body of work, in case you are curious about what else I'll be looking forward to showing you next Monday.

See you soon!

No comments: